Everyone expected Adrien to be a basket-case. He had reasons.
What were Marinette’s reasons?
She had a family he envied. She had friends that were the best. She was the most well adjusted, up-beat and compassionate person he knew.
Obviously, that was what she wanted the world to see.
Adrien couldn’t help but feel that he, of all people, should have seen through it. Now he was left wondering if he’d ever really seen Marinette at all.
Words: 3677, Chapters: 1/5, Language: English
- Fandoms: Miraculous Ladybug
- Rating: Explicit
- Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Characters: Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir, Tom Dupain, Sabine Cheng, Alya Césaire, Nino Lahiffe, Rose Lavillant, Juleka Couffaine, Luka Couffaine, Chloé Bourgeois, Sabrina Raincomprix
- Relationships: Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Alya Césaire/Nino Lahiffe
- Additional Tags: Suicide Attempt, Aftermath of attempted suicide, Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Feels, Angst with a Happy Ending, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD, The Downside of being a Super Hero, Anxiety Disorder, Adrien Plays Therapist, Marinette can't deal, Identity Reveal, Ladybug is NOT Perfect, the angst is real, Overwhelmed Kids Trying to Survive, Post-Hawk Moth Defeat, Friends to Lovers… if Adrien Ever Gets a Clue, the NOT Rainbows and Unicorns Happy Reveal
Read Here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/18917617